If you are having trouble managing tickets on the panel on your own, you can add/remove staff members to your TicketEM Panel to help you with that. It's really simple and only takes a few minutes.
To add a staff member:
1) Please ensure your staff member have a exisiting TicketEM account. If not, visit https://panel.ticketem.com/account/register.php and fill in all the needed details.
2) Under the administrator account of the bot, visit https://panel.ticketem.com/members
3) You should see a "Add Member" section on the page
4) Fill in the email address of the staff member you are inviting (ensure it's the same email address that they used to sign up to TicketEM) and select the permissions level. Once done, click "Add Member"
5) They should be able to access your bot's tickets from their account with limitations corresponding from the permissions level you have set in the administrator's account earlier
To remove a staff member:
1) Under the administrator account of the bot, visit https://panel.ticketem.com/members
2) You should see a "View staff members" section on the page
3) Select "Modify" beside the staff member you would like to remove
4) Click "Delete User"
5) Click "Confirm" when prompted to remove the staff member
The "Level 1" permission allows staff members to execute the following:
- View Tickets
- Unable to update tickets VIA Panel.
The "Level 2" permission allows staff members to execute the following:
- Allows updating tickets via panel.
- Allows closing tickets/creation.
The "Admin" permission grants the staff member all permissions, and the ability to update and change every command/message, add and remove staff.